We currently have opportunities for enthusiastic candidates to support the Cleaning Manager in ensuring the College estate and buildings are kept in a clean, safe and serviceable condition, fit and ready for educational or commercial use.
What we require:
• Good verbal communication skills
• To take pride in your job, with attention to detail
• To be reliable and committed
• To maintain a clean and healthy environment for all
• Previous cleaning experience is preferred but full site training and PPE will be provided.
• To enjoy working as part of a friendly team.
What’s in it for you?
• Annual Leave of 25 days per annum pro rata increasing to 30 after 5 years service
• Fantastic work/life balance
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• A Health Benefit Scheme
• Free access to our onsite Gym
• Free access to our Animal Park and Gardens and discount at our Visitors Centre and onsite Cafés
• A beautiful countryside setting to work within
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• Free onsite parking
Pay – National living wage
Hours – Various contracts of 20 or 25 hours per week, Monday – Friday with weekends on a rota basis and flexibility to meet business needs. Working hours are typically 4pm until 8/9 pm but can be flexible.
Term time only work is available
To apply please complete the college application form or for more information, including the full job description please visit the KMC website: https://www.kmc.ac.uk/college/quick-links/work-for-us/
The Closing Date for Applications: Rolling position
Proposed Interview Date: As and when required
We reserve the right to close the vacancy at any time depending on applicant numbers
All appointments are made subject to the college receiving a satisfactory DBS check