Curriculum Team Leader ESOL
Full time 37 hours per week, daytime and evening hours
Based across campuses and travel between community venues
£32,211 - £36,258 – Depending on experience and qualifications.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Curriculum Team Leader in ESOL, EFL and SFL to join Oaklands College. We are looking for a motivated, outstanding ESOL Lecturer with experience of Curriculum planning or management. The successful candidate working with the Head of Department will lead and support the ESOL and SFL team and will have a focus on developing the curriculum delivery model as well as supporting the management of the team.
Part of the role does require teaching across the provision: ESOL adults and/or 16-18s.
To be considered for this role candidates need to hold the following.
• Hold a minimum of CELTA, Cert TESOL or ESOL Subject Specialism at Level 4+.
• Hold a recognised teaching qualification
• TEFLQ qualification (Level 7 DELTA, Dip TESOL or equivalent) is desirable but not essential
• Evidence of ongoing CPD
• Minimum of two years’ teaching or training experience, including one-year post-qualification classroom experience with ESOL students.
• Experience of Curriculum management, team management and development
• Proven ability to develop and deliver good teaching, learner centred learning and have a commitment to the application of ILT
If you are passionate about success and have the required skills and experience then we want to hear from you.
Please refer to the attached job description for more information about the role.
Closing date: Thursday 5th August
Interview date: Monday 16th August
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Generous Salary
• Generous annual leave – 42 days plus 8 days bank holiday
• Automatic entry into the Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
• A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
• Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
• Free onsite parking.
• Subsidised onsite restaurant.
• A cycle scheme and discounted gym membership.