£30,269 - £34,072
Sparsholt College is seeking an Animal Management Centre Manager to take responsibility for the smooth and effective running of the College’s Animal Management Centre, managing a dedicated and skilled team of staff and excellent resources, for student learning. Providing a high quality, professional and customer focussed service to both students and external clients are essential to this post. You will work on a rota basis including week-ends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate will hold relevant industry related qualifications and have proven extensive experience and skills in managing a successful team. Providing a high quality, professional and customer focused service to both students and external clients is essential to this post.
On site accommodation will be available for the better performance of duties. Specific details will be discussed at interview. Alternatively, the applicant may live off-site but will need to live within an agreed distance from the College in order to be able to attend campus to respond to and manage emergency events/situations which may arise at the AMC.
Closing Date: 06 July 2020
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• Free cash point facility
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Gym classes at the Sparsholt campus
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider