£19,920 - £23,661 (pro rata if part-time) (depending on experience and qualifications)
Our Equine Centre is looking for a coach to join the current team. Working with the Head Riding Coach, the post holder will be involved in the planning and delivery of equestrian coaching for our Further Education equine students and private evening lessons twice a week. The post holder will have attained a minimum of BHS stage two teach and be willing to attain BHS stage three.
Please set out in your application form your preferred working pattern. The majority of the hours will need to be undertaken during normal college hours.
Closing Date: 15 August 2022
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 23 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider