£16,776 - £18,290 pro rata (FTE)
£8.72 - £9.51 per hour (plus holiday pay)
Andover – 4 days per week, during term time (36 weeks per year)
Sparsholt – 3 days per week, during term time (36 weeks per year)
The college is dedicated to supporting students with SEN and ensuring that students reach their full potential.
We are looking for people to join our Additional Learning Support team in Andover and our Foundation Learning team in Sparsholt working with students on our specialist courses for young people with SEND. The role entails supporting students, either in a group setting or on a 1-1 basis, with a wide variety of learning needs to realise their goals and full potential.
We are looking for Learning Support Assistants to work 28 hours per week during term time (36 weeks per year) at our Andover campus and 22.5 hours per week, during term time (36 weeks per year) within our foundation learning department at our Sparsholt campus.
Please complete the availability pro-forma to indicate the number of hours and times slots that, ideally, you could work, and submit with your completed application form.
A good standard of education including English and Maths at grade C/4 or above or equivalent and willingness to undertake further training is essential.
Previous candidates need not apply.
Closing Date: 04 January 2021
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider