£21,368 - £32,563 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
A rare and unique opportunity has a risen at Andover College. We are looking for a creative and innovative lecturer to deliver our A-level Geography and Environmental Science curriculum. A fast growing area, the successful candidate will be dynamic in their approach and be ambitious for their learners and the expansion of the area. Experience of teaching is desirable but not essential since the college can offer an extensive support package. The post holder will hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification, and will be expected to be self-motivated and a good communicator.
This position is for an August start, or as soon as possible thereafter.
This role will be based at the Andover Campus
Closing date: 28 June 2021
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider