£21,368 - £32,563 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
A recruitment attraction payment of up to £5,000 pro rata (dependent upon qualifications and experience) is assigned to this position.
August/September 2021 start.
We are looking for an innovative and forward-thinking teacher to join our highly successful A-level provision. Working as part of a team, the post holder will bring creative and innovative teaching strategies enabling learners to not only grasp challenging mathematical concepts but to flourish and fulfil their potential on Maths and Further Maths qualifications. Our teachers are passionate about their subjects and this helps their learners in understanding the benefits and importance of these to their future aspirations. We encourage and accept applications from graduates who want a challenging and rewarding career in teaching. Therefore, a teaching qualification is not essential as we will put exceptional support in place.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021
• Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on- site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
• Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider