£19,217 - £21,007 pro rata (dependent on skills and experience)
This role will have a particular focus on supporting the Landbased provision. Duties include diary management, organising meetings, maintaining and updating database and other systems, liaising with learners, producing correspondence, reports and other documents and liaising closely with other college departments, staff, and external organisations.
This position is for 28 hours per week. The working pattern is flexible but must include Monday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 8.30am and 5.00pm.
The post holder will be based at the Sparsholt campus
Closing Date: 24 May 2021
• Eligibility to join a defined contribution Pension Scheme
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider