37 hours, 38 weeks
Actual Salary £11,701 - £14,196 (dependent upon qualifications)
Andover College are looking for a practical and creative technician to support the College’s growing IT and creative arts department covering diverse courses from esports & graphic design to textiles and fine art.
The successful candidate will have a Level 3 qualification in a relevant subject, strong practical skills, and a passion to assist in the development of young people.
This post is based at the Andover campus.
Closing Date: 27 September 2021
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if sufficient applications are received
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 21 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to email@example.com