Up to £18,656 pro rata (depending on qualifications and experience)
To join a team responsible for the upkeep of college grounds. The post holder will provide some technical support assisting staff and students in workshop related activities – although the main emphasis will be working on the college grounds. Recent experience, knowledge of plant establishment and maintenance are desirable. Training will be given.
The working pattern for this role is 7.30 am – 4.30 pm Monday to Thursday.
This position is based at the Sparsholt campus.
Closing Date: 17 May 2021
• Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
• Death Benefit grant of 3 x salary if in the pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 22 days pro rata (rising to 25 days after 5 years’ service) plus Public and Bank Holidays along with college closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider